When Hadjuk Split played arch-rivals Lokomotiva at the weekend, there was a lot at stake. They were in a tussle for the Europa League spots in the Croatian league. It was a shame therefore, when Hadjuk Split midfielder Goran Rubil scored what was probably the greatest goal of his career… into his own net. His mistake cost them the game which they ended up losing 2-1.
- Soccer Fan’s Very Weird Brush With Fame
- Algeria Causes Confusion By Changing The Days Of It’s Weekend
- Denis Clemente Greatest Trick Shot Ever
- Is Wednesday The Worst Day Of The Week?
- Real-Time Cost Of The War
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.