Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, which is set to open in 2010, is the world’s first Ferrari theme park and largest attraction of its kind.
The Park is located on Yas Island – set to become a global tourist destination with a wide range of accommodation and entertainment facilities – on the North East side of Abu Dhabi’s mainland.
It will fittingly feature the fastest roller coaster in the world, capable of travelling at speeds of up to 125mph and generating the same G-force as driving a Ferrari Formula One car.
More details about the park in the link.
- Riding A Roller Coaster On Skates
- When A Ferrari Met A Citroen 2CV
- Skating A Roller Coaster – The Video
- Google Maps Driving Simulator
- World Record Pumpkin Weighs 1,725 Pounds
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.