So you’re playing Craps with your friends, but you’re just not getting any luck. The dice won’t fall right for you. Here’s how you can (hypothetically) change your luck. (Hypothetically) put your dice in the oven with the numbers you want facing upwards, cook for ten minutes and then leave to cool. You’ll suddenly start getting the numbers you want (hypothetically). Why? Watch the video to find out.
- Drawing in Microsoft Excel
- Crime Rates Drop in 08, Video Game Sales Increase
- Solar Shower Changes Outdoor Showering Forever
- Cell Phone Costs Olympic Skater Race For Gold
- Wii Remote Controls 15 Ton Grapplers
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.