A Georgian television station says it has located the world’s oldest woman. The station says that documents show that Antisa Khvichava was born in 1880, making her 130 years old – the oldest living person by almost two decades.
- Couple Become World’s Oldest Divorcees Aged 98
- World’s Oldest Dog Turns 26
- World’s Oldest Plant Re-Potted In London
- Man Discovers Long Lost Brother at Work 35 Years After Adoption
- The Best Places To Live In The World Based On HDI Rankings
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.