Mexico City’s police department have put their officers on a diet after finding out that almost three-quarters of them are overweight.
On Sunday, a new three-meal-a-day menu was introduced which consists of healthy portions of vegetables, as well as being 500 calories less than the previous near 3,000 calorie daily serving.
However, authorities may find it hard to enforce the diet plan, with Mexican City cops famous for their bribes from motorists which often involve food or soda. Ay-ay-ay.
- Mexican Billionaire Is New World’s Richest Man
- Woman Calls Police To Complain Police Put Her In Jail
- How Long Do You Have To Work To Buy A Big Mac?
- Nuns Stopped By Police On Way To Pope’s House
- McDonald’s Adds Extra Drive-Through Lane In UK
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.