American, Seth Enslow has broken the world record for the longest motorcycle jump, and if that wasn’t good enough, he then went and broke the record again after the media missed the first one.
Seth was due to attempt the stunt at 9:30am near Australia’s Sydney Harbour, but instead he took off at 8:45am, and landed an incredible 175ft (53.34m) jump on his Harley-Davidson XR1200. However, only around a third of the media were in attendance at this early stage, so he was forced to do it again, and this time he went even further – an unbelievable 183.7ft (56m) to smash the previous record, which had stood for 11 years, by more than 25 feet.
- Cheetah Sets 100m World Record
- Pi To 2.5 Trillion Decimals – New World Record!
- Evolta Toy Goes Into World Record Books
- Insane Motorcycle With Tank Engine
- Mattress Dominoes World Record Attempt
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.