For a long time it was believed that it was impossible to fold a piece of paper in half more than seven times. People would use different sizes and thickness of paper, but to no avail. However, Britney Gallivan solved the paper folding problem and she currently holds the world record for paper folding with an astonishing 12 folds in half.
She was first to discover the reason folding in half has limits and then derived the limits mathematically. The formula Britney came up with is way too complicated to explain here, but if you’re interested, Wikipedia has a shot at it.
- Crazy Man Driving a Half Car
- USA vs Canada Was The First Ever International Cricket Match (WFOTD)
- The Discovery Of Oxygen Was Thanks To Beer (WFOTD)
- Your Handwriting Could Show If You’re A Liar
- How Long Can You Hold Your Breath? (WFOTD)
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.