In space, no one can hear you cry. That’s not because of poor hearing in space however, it’s because you can’t. That’s right, astronauts in space can’t cry properly because there is no gravity, so tears don’t flow down their faces as they would on Earth. Instead, they would just leave their eyes and float around. They can of course still cry, but not in the same way as we’re used to.
I’d like to go to space just to experience that. I’m not too sure how other bodily functions work up there though…
- Los Angeles Fires as Seen From Space
- Will An Asteroid Hit Earth? (WFOTD)
- Warner Bros. May Create Space Invaders Movie
- Giant ‘Soap Bubble’ Found In Space
- Amateur Photographer’s Space Photos Intrigue NASA
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.