The first ever international cricket match in history was between two countries not well renowned for their cricketing play – the USA and Canada.
The match took place between 25 and 27 September 1844 at the St George’s Cricket Club, Bloomingdale Park in New York, in which Canada won by 23 runs. It is widely regarded as the first ever international sporting match of any kind.
Need a reminder on what cricket is? Check Wikipedia.
- Water Consumption During Olympic Gold Medal Hockey Match
- International Talk Like A Pirate Day Today, Arghh!
- How Many Times Can You Fold A Piece Of Paper In Half? (WFOTD)
- Will An Asteroid Hit Earth? (WFOTD)
- Soccer Fan’s Very Weird Brush With Fame
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.