Tiger Woods’ sex scandal has just landed himself on a PETA billboard. Yes, that’s right, PETA.
The animal rights group will launch the ad, featuring Tiger Woods, on billboards in two weeks. The golfer’s photograph will bear the tagline, “Too Much Sex Can Be a Bad Thing”. Underneath the heading, it reads “…for little tigers too. Help keep your cats (and dogs) out of trouble: Always spay or neuter!”
The organization has not got Tiger’s blessing in publishing the ad nor it has a local advertiser to put up the billboard in. “It’s a fun, tongue-in-cheek approach. We hope these billboard companies will understand,” Virginia Fort who worked on the project said. The plan is to erect the ad in Windermere the soonest being in two weeks.
- Google Ad Spoof: Is Tiger Woods Feeling Lucky Today?
- Rare Tongue-Eating Parasite Discovered
- Funeral Being Held For Internet Explorer 6 Today
- “Chav-Free” Holidays Are Flying
- Lollipop Lets Blind People See With Their Tongues
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.