Don’t you find it annoying that when you knock a set of dominoes over, they stay knocked over? Well these clever dominoes stand back up again.
When you press the button the dominoes fall over one by one, however once roughly half have fallen, the dominoes begin to stand up again. This results in two waves of dominoes falling and rising. The cycle continues for five times, finishing with all the dominoes standing up.
The gadget relies on each domino being attached to a solenoid, held by some polyester threads. A microcontroller fires off the solenoids in sequence to haul the dominoes back up at the same rate as they topple.
- Mattress Dominoes World Record Attempt
- Incredible Windows 7 Dominoes
- Los Angeles Fires as Seen From Space
- Bowlingual Translates Dog Barks Into Words
- Huge Anglo-Saxon Gold Hoard Discovered
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.