The invisible substance, which has been mysterious to scientists throughout time, was picked up using highly sensitive detectors buried 2,000 ft below the ground at the bottom of an old iron mine.
Dark matter makes up three quarters of the matter of the universe, and the scientists believe that there is a 75 percent chance that these particles are the genuine substance, rather than just background noise.
- 90% Of All U.S. Money Contains Traces Of Cocaine
- Rare Tongue-Eating Parasite Discovered
- Large Hadron Collider Off To A Slow Start
- Will The Y Chromosome Disappear?
- ElectraPour Lights Up Your Drinks
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.