Valentines Day is over for another year, and I’m sure you’re all glad it’s Monday and back to work. No? Ok then, how about we reminisce, and celebrate the day that Saint Valentine gave to us by reading about some mindless Valentines Day trivia. Here it goes:
- Valentine’s Day the is the second-most popular greeting-card-giving occasion after Christmas, with over 1 billion Valentine’s Day cards sent annually.
- Valentines Day is a time for procrastinators. More than 50 percent of all Valentine’s Day cards are bought in the six days before February 14.
- Teachers receive the most Valentine’s Day cards, followed by children, mothers, wives, and then, sweethearts. Children ages 6 to 10 exchange more than 650 million Valentine’s cards with teachers, classmates, and family members
- Of the 73% of people who buy Valentine’s Day flowers are men, while only 27 percent are women.
- 70% of those celebrating the holiday give a card, followed by a telephone call [49%], gift [48%], special dinner [37%], candy [33%] restaurant meal [30%], and flowers [19%].
- About 3% of pet owners will give Valentine’s Day gifts to their pets.
There is more, but I’m sure you’ll agree that’s enough lovey dovey for one day.
- A Hotel Made From Key Cards
- Michelle Duggar Pregnant with 19th Child
- The Queen Of England On Twitter
- School Shootings iPhone App Approved By Apple
- World’s Smallest Mother to Give Birth For the Third Time
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.