We’ve all had to suffer the pain, anger and frustration caused by our computers going to sleep at the worst possible time, but how do we solve this problem whilst remaining energy efficient, as well as productively efficient, on and off the computer?
Well, Todd Harrison has used some pretty neat physics to combat tired computer syndrome. Here he explains all:
Via Hacked Gadgets
- Happy 40th Birthday Internet?
- Cleankeys Touch Keyboard Leaves Bacteria With No Place To Hide
- West Virginia Is The Most Sleepless Place In The United States
- Hacked Big Mouth Billy Bass Fish Speaks Tweets
- Use Physics To Beat “How Many Candies In The Jar”
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.