It was inevitable, and here it is – Roomba Pac-Man!
The system works by allowing users to view a map of the game board on a PC while controlling the PacMan character. Users are then chased by Roomba ghosts, get caught and just like the original game all of the pieces are reset. Eat a pellet and the interface turns all the ghosts blue and you can go on the attack.
So there we have it, pacman will eat ghosts whilst cleaning your floor at the same time. Everyone’s a winner!
- Hands Teach You To Play The Piano
- Rare Nintendo Game Sells For $41,000
- Hacked Wiimote Keeps Your Keyboard Alive
- Skinput Turns Your Skin Into A Touchscreen
- Dwight Howard Likes to Play
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.