A British couple have become the oldest couple in the world to divorce, aged 98.
Bertie and Jessie Wood, who got married in 1972, filed for divorce 36 years later, just 2 years short of their 100th birthdays.
Their relationship faltered in 2008, when they were both aged 97, and a decree absolute is believed to have been granted subsequently.
According to neighbours of the former couple, Mrs Wood now lives in a care home. Unfortunately, Mr Wood, however, died shortly before he turned 99.
- World’s Oldest Dog Turns 26
- Yobs Get A Huge Surprise When They Pick A Fight With A Couple Of Cross-Dressers
- Teen Girl Knifes 30 Men To Death
- World’s Oldest Woman is 130 Years Old
- Facebook & Twitter Revolutionizing How Parents Stalk Their College-Aged Kids
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.