Disney have become concerned that Mickey Mouse has become too much of a corporate symbol, and so they’ve decided to give a makeover.
It’s a massive risk for Disney, but one they hope will pay off in the long term. We’ll first get a glimpse of the new Mickey next year in a new video game, Epic Mickey, in which the formerly squeaky clean character can be cantankerous and cunning, as well as heroic, as he traverses a forbidding wasteland.
- Weird Fact of the Day (02/24/10)
- World’s Smallest Mother to Give Birth For the Third Time
- Hacked Roombas Used to Play Pac-Man
- A Day At The Magic Kingdom
- Moon of Saturn is Pac-Man in Disguise?
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.