When God was handing out brains, these guys were definitely at the end of the queue. They came up with the idea of scribbling on their faces with permanent marker to protect their identities when they tried to rob a man’s house in Carroll, Iowa.
Police received a call Friday night that two men with hooded sweatshirts and painted faces had tried to break into a man’s home in Carroll, Iowa.
When police stopped a vehicle matching the caller’s description blocks away, they were stunned by the men’s disguises.
There were no ski masks or stockings pulled over their heads; instead, Matthew Allan McNelly, 23, and Joey Lee Miller, 20, streaked their faces with permanent black marker.
- Pepper Spray In ATMs To Stop Criminals
- Father Abducts Daughter’s Killer 27 Years After Her Murder To Get Justice
- Cops Caught Playing Nintendo Wii During Drug Bust
- Biker Stopped By Police For Having No Arms
- 85-Year-Old Grandaddy Gunman Fights Parking Ticket
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.