The new world’s heaviest man is a Brit who has ballooned to 70 stone (980 pounds).
Paul Mason, 48, who lives in Ipswich eats 20,000 calories of food a day, which is eight times the official adult male average of 2,500. Unfortunately, his compulsive eating disorder, which left him “super-obese”, means he needs a £20,000 life-saving operation.
- Brush Your Teeth Before Surgery To Prevent Pneumonia
- World’s Biggest Burger Weighs in at 185 Pounds
- Man Gives Company To Employees On His Birthday
- Blood Vessels Around the World (WFOTD)
- World Record Pumpkin Weighs 1,725 Pounds
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.