Fu Bingli, a kung fu master from China, officially has the strongest fingers in the world.
Bingli, who can stand upside down supporting himself on just one index finger, scooped the Guinness world record on Monday, for completing 12 press ups on just one finger of his right hand.
His amazing finger strength has come from 32 years of training.
“I’ve been training since I was seven years old and my index finger has as much strength in it as most people’s entire body,” said Fu.
Impressive as that is, there’s only one true test of finger strength – “One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war” … or not.
- Men With Long Ring Fingers Drive Faster
- World Champion Arm Wrestler is Just 3ft 5in Tall
- The Best Places To Live In The World Based On HDI Rankings
- The World’s Tallest Horse
- Cheetah Sets 100m World Record
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.