This is Matthias Schlitte, who has been dubbed the real-life Popeye due to his gigantic right forearm, and yes, that picture is real.
The 22-year-old German arm-wrestler’s right forearm measures a colossus 18 inches, which makes his left forearm appear small and puney, despite it being quite average.
Matthias has won many champioships, including the Iron Curtain Armwars in Blackburn and the German Championships in Haltern earlier this year.
I’m surprised he doesn’t tilt dramatically to the right when he walks. Despite being perfectly built for an arm wrestler, I’m sure that’s a heavy load to carry when he’s not competing. It’s like a huge swinging sledgehammer.
- Real Life Harry Potter Unhappy With Fame
- Real Life Transformers Transforming Costume
- Real Life Super Mario On India’s Got Talent
- Mr. Burns 3D Model as a “Real” Human
- Five-year-old’s 911 Call Saves Dad’s Life
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.