The Dyson Air Multiplier fan works very differently to conventional fans. It uses new technology to draw in air and amplify it 15 times. With no blades or grille, it’s safe, easy to clean and doesn’t cause unpleasant buffeting.
Dyson explain the technology as ‘air being accelerated through an annular aperture and over a 16° airfoil-shaped ramp, generating an uninterrupted stream of smooth air. Huh? This video fully explains how the technology works so we can all understand it.
- “Did you know?” – Some Crazy Technology Facts You Probably Didn’t Know [VIDEO]
- Skinput Turns Your Skin Into A Touchscreen
- Photoshop + Image Recognition = PhotoSketch = Win
- Backpack Generates 40 Watts Just By Walking
- New Technology For U.S. Soldiers
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.