July 22 1941. The girl next door is getting married. Anne Frank is leaning out of the window of her house in Amsterdam to get a good look at the bride and groom. It is the only time Anne Frank has ever been captured on film. At the time of her wedding, the bride lived on the second floor at Merwedeplein 39. The Frank family lived at number 37, also on the second floor. The Anne Frank House can offer you this film footage thanks to the cooperation of the couple.
- Parody of the Pixar Film Intro
- The Queen Of England On Twitter
- Amazing POV Avalanche Rescue Footage
- World’s Smallest Mother to Give Birth For the Third Time
- 1.4 Mile-Long Wedding Dress
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.