There are all sorts of reasons why drivers crash their cars, but one of the more startling statistics is that 500,000 road crashes in Britain have been caused by women applying make-up whilst driving.
A poll of 4,000 women drivers by women’s motor insurer Diamond showed that around on fifth of female motorists confess they have touched up their mascara on the move, whilst three per cent admitted causing a collision when distracted by applying cosmetics.
The results comes a year after the introduction of a new offence of causing death by careless driving which carries a prison sentence of up to two years.
- Woman Calls Cops On Herself For Drink Driving
- Google Maps Driving Simulator
- Men Spend An Age Staring At Women
- Women Spend Twice as Much Time as Men on Chores
- Crazy Man Driving a Half Car
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.