Yesterday, David Letterman addressed the live “Late Night” audience regarding a blackmail case involving sexual relations with his female staffers. The audience didn’t seem to take it as seriously as Letterman expected. An arrest was made in the extortion case after a Grand Jury found wrong-doing and Letterman and his attorney offered the man $2 million to keep it private.
- Mattress Dominoes World Record Attempt
- What Your Face Reveals About Your Health
- A Rat Eating Plant Named Sir David Attenborough
- Lonesome George To Become A Father..Hopefully
- When The iPhone Met The PlayStation
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.