Here’s a great little link from Andy about some ‘not-so-typical’ uses of gold. Andy writes:
“Just in case you ever wondered whether gold was ever used to make anything a bit more extraordinary than a typical piece of jewellery, here are some ludicrous uses!”
Click the link and take a look at some of the amazing golden objects, from golden statues and sculptures to golden golf clubs and toilets.
Link (Thanks Andy!)
- Sony Patents Everyday Objects As Game Controllers
- Huge Anglo-Saxon Gold Hoard Discovered
- Making Cash From Trash: Recycled Art
- World’s Most Expensive Television Set
- Stunning Party Balloon Sculptures
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.