When we go on vacation, it’s meant to be the most relaxing and stress-free time of the year, but in fact it usually ends up being quite the opposite.
This nice little graph by PHDComics demonstrates the various stress levels at different times, before, during and after a vacation.
- “Chav-Free” Holidays Are Flying
- Today is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s
- Weird Fact of the Day (02/24/10)
- Men Spend An Age Staring At Women
- A Coffee Mug For The Blind
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.