Take a look at this picture which shows the moment 200 starlings were sucked into a Germania airlines flight to Kosovo as it took off from Dusseldorf airport with 80 on board.
The birds flew right into the path of the airliner, “like a scene from the Hitchcock movie”, one onlooker described it as.
Despite their small stature, these birds could have easily brought the plane crashing down in seconds, however once airborne, the pilot reported engine damage and circled for almost 45 minutes before landing safely.
- Insane Motorcycle With Tank Engine
- Airline Paints Plane With Idiot’s Guide To Flying
- Expert Seagull Shoplifter Caught Stealing Doritos
- Reincarnated Fighter Pilot Book On Sale
- Cops Caught Playing Nintendo Wii During Drug Bust
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.