Honda’s new mobility technology looks like a Segway rip-off. The only noticeable difference being that you sit on it.
Honda has developed a new personal mobility technology, U3-X. It is a compact experimental device that fits comfortably between the riders legs, to provide free movement in all directions just as in human walking forward, backward, side-to-side, and diagonally.
This new personal mobility device makes it possible to adjust speed and move, turn and stop in all directions when the rider leans the upper body to shift body weight.
- The EniCycle – Like A Unicycle But Not
- Data Transferred At 10Mbps Through Skin
- The Simple Concept by BMW
- Bowlingual Translates Dog Barks Into Words
- Emotional Robot Substitutes Human Contact
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.