What you see before you eyes is what a Rubik’s Cube would look like if it was made from glass. Just be careful not to drop it. Although, having said that, having a cube made out of glass could be a pretty clever marketing strategy. From my own experience, people often struggle with Rubik’s Cubes, they then get frustrated and throw the cube onto the floor, there is then a 50% chance that they will proceed to stamp on the cube and beat it senseless. Unlike the traditional plastic cube, the glass one would obviously smash and hence need replacing… You get my drift.
- Rubik’s Cube Inventor Releases New Puzzle
- Incredible Cube Illusion. Was Your Mind Tricked?
- Rubik’s Cube Solving Robot
- Hacked Roombas Used to Play Pac-Man
- New PS4 Game Console Design
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.