We all know that McDonald’s is a huge company, and it seems like you can’t go anywhere in the U.S. without seeing one.
Stephen Von Worley created this map of the U.S. illustrating where all the McDonald’s outlets are. The most depressing fact came from this though, is that you’ll have to go to South Dakota to get 107 miles away from one.
- McDonald’s Adds Extra Drive-Through Lane In UK
- Carrier Pigeon ‘Faster’ Than Internet Broadband
- Burger King Forced To Apologize To Hindus
- Burger Dominance In The USA
- 100% Computer Generated Burger, Fries And Drink
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.