With guns drawn and flashlights cutting through darkened rooms, Polk County undercover drug investigators stormed the home of convicted drug dealer Michael Difalco near Lakeland in March.
As investigators searched the home for drugs, some drug task force members found other ways to occupy their time. Within 20 minutes of entering Difalco’s house, some of the investigators found a Wii video bowling game and began bowling frame after frame.
Despite all the good that cops do, it’s a certain few, like these, that give the police force a bad name, even if they were just having a bit of fun.
I guess drug busts just aren’t that exciting anymore.
- Man Dials 911 Twice A Day To Tell Cops He’s Hungry
- Stupid Criminals Caught Wearing Permanent Marker Disguise
- Woman Calls Cops On Herself For Drink Driving
- Meet The Wii Bowling Ball
- Estonian Drug Store Offers Cure For Broken Hearts
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.