If you’ve somehow amassed 200,000 plastic key cards, what would you do? Well one bright spark had the genius idea of building a hotel with them.
Holiday Inn’s Key Card Hotel, which opened yesterday in New York, includes a guest bedroom, bathroom and lobby, all fully equipped with life-sized furniture all made out of, yes, well, you get the point.
The 400 sq ft, two-ton construction in Manhattan , which will be in business until September 21, was built by world record-holding ‘card-stacker’ Bryan Berg.
He said: ‘This is my largest card-stacking challenge to date and the only card creation I have ever made at full human scale.’
- World’s First Luxury Underwater Hotel
- Kings in a Pack of Cards (WFOTD)
- Apartment Building Built On Water
- Pi To 2.5 Trillion Decimals – New World Record!
- How Long Can You Hold Your Breath? (WFOTD)
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.