Ever wanted to make your handwriting into a font? Well now that hand-written assignment can be word processed, and no one will suspect a thing, with FontCapture.
FontCapture is a free web application that lets you turn your handwriting into a font.
How does it work? Simply print out and fill in the font template using your own handwriting. When you’re done, scan and upload the template, let FontCapture do it’s magic, and download the generated font to your computer.
- Your Handwriting Could Show If You’re A Liar
- Toyota Car Used To Design New Font
- Japanese Introduce Smile Test At Work
- Dead Fish Gets Emotional Over Photos Of Humans
- Geek Tattoos Are All The Fashion
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.