DELRAY BEACH, Fla. – A man has been arrested for calling 911 twice in a day to ask for a ride because he was hungry.
Benjamin Dewer, 26, was charged early Wednesday with making false 911 calls, say police.
The police report notes Dewer was sitting on the sidewalk, drunk. When police drove by he asked them for a ride to a park and told them he was hungry. When police refused, Dewer walked away and called 911 a second time for a ride.
Dewer is now behind bars at the Palm Beach County on a $1000 bond. That’s one expensive lunch!
- Woman Calls Cops On Herself For Drink Driving
- Woman Calls Police To Complain Police Put Her In Jail
- Cops Caught Playing Nintendo Wii During Drug Bust
- Bear Mugs Man For Sandwich
- 85-Year-Old Grandaddy Gunman Fights Parking Ticket
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.