These days, cats are everywhere on the internet. It’s hard to open up a webpage, close down a pop-up, read an email or do anything mildly computer-related without seeing one. Well that could all be about to change.
Urlesque is organizing a ban on cat related coverage on the internet for one day only – 9/9/09, and proposing we all join them in their mission.
I’ll put it to you, people of the internet. Should cats be banned on September 9, or is a day without cats, a day without laughter?
- Cats Manipulate Humans By Purring
- Happy 40th Birthday Internet?
- What was the First Image on the Internet? (WFOTD)
- Wisconsin Tourism Federation Changes Name After Internet Jokes. WTF?!
- 50 Things That Are Being Killed By The Internet
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.