A swine flu toy has gone on sale to educate and reassure children about the potentially deadly virus.
The cuddly toy is in the shape of a pigs head, complete with pig-like eyes and snout.
It’s creators, GIANTmicrobes, which specialize in huggable viruses and pests, also sell representations of bed bugs, mad cow disease, E.Coli, Ebola, a range of sexually transmitted diseases and MRSA.
“The company describes its toys as “great learning tools, as well as amusing gifts for anyone with a sense of humour”. Each purchase comes with an information leaflet with details of the relevant infection.”
- Swine Flu Tracker Website
- Prisoners Get Drunk On Swine Flu Hand Gel
- Reincarnated Fighter Pilot Book On Sale
- MoD ‘How to Stop Leaks’ Document Gets Leaked
- Scientists Create Artificial Brain Cells
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.