A French security adviser who was kidnapped by insurgents in Somalia, on July 14 2009, has escaped by killing three of his captors.
“We understand he killed three al-Shabaab guys who were guarding him. I cannot understand how this good story happened, but now he is in the hands of the government,” Abdiqadir Odweyne, a senior policeman, said.
An al-Shabaab source confirmed three of its members were killed, but said it was not known by whom: “Three of my friends died but who killed them is the question. We were expecting a ransom this morning,” the rebel source said.
Luckily the man is safe and is said to be in good health.
- America’s Worst French Fries
- The Freedom Pig Becomes A Hero
- Survey Finds French Tourists Worst In The World
- Baby Deer Escapes Lions at the National Zoo
- 50 Things That Are Being Killed By The Internet
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.