Microsoft has apologized for pasting a white man’s head onto a black man’s body in a photograph for it’s official website.
The original photo featured a white man, an asian and a black man who were attending a meeting, which was published on Microsoft’s main U.S. site. However, on a version aimed to appeal to Polish customers, the black man’s face was replaced with a white man’s.
Microsoft later apologized on it’s official Twitter feed.
“Marketing site photo mistake – sincere apologies – we’re in the process of taking down the image,” it tweeted.
An official spokesman added: “We are looking into the details of this situation.”
- Twitter Releases New Homepage
- Tweet, Tweet. 100,000 New Followers
- Under starter’s orders and we’re off…
- Drawing in Microsoft Excel
- Get NY Traffic and Transit Updates On Twitter
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.