Here’s the tutorial that you’ve always wanted to hear – how to build a Nintendo arcade.
“It is a bartop cabinet that plays original Nintendo game. The arcade is completely self contained with one power switch for everything.
Things you will need:
- 1 sheet of 4′x8′ 1/4″ MDF
- 1 sheet of plexiglass
- 1 set of joystick and arcade buttons
- 1 posterboard
- several cans of spray paint
- an older PC
- an LCD monitor
- 1 USB keyboard
- soldering equipment
- nes controller ports (ripped from a four score)
- DB-25 connector
- 2 cases of Diet Coke”
Take a look at the arcade in action!
- Rare Nintendo Game Sells For $41,000
- Changing Recycling With A Bottle Bank Arcade
- HOWTO: Cook Salmon in Your Dishwasher
- Keyboard For Blondes
- Cleankeys Touch Keyboard Leaves Bacteria With No Place To Hide
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.