One loving wife, knitted her physicist husband this rather fetching Periodic Table sweater.
“I knitted this sweater in 1998 using Lion Brand Wool-Ease yarn in Hunter Green, Burgundy, and Wheat Sprinkles (the yarn was a gift, so I didn’t have a choice of colour). It started out as a rather unusual and charming (in my humble opinion) cabled sweater for my husband. When I showed it to Baruch, he tried to feign enthusiasm but I could sense that he was disappointed. I asked him what was wrong and he answered, “I was hoping for something …. different.”
It’s the thought that counts though, eh? Although, I would love to see him wearing the sweater. In my eyes, he’d automatically become the coolest physicist in the world!
- Man Discovers Long Lost Brother at Work 35 Years After Adoption
- BMW XXXL Table Cloth Trick
- Redesigned Geometric Coke Can Won’t Roll Off the Table
- Hello Kitty Shocks The World
- Lego Star Wars Foosball Table
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.