You’ll never need more than one coloring pen ever again – introducing the color picker pen!
“Korean designer jinsu park designed a concept pen that adopts the eyedropper tool of photoshop for real life. The color picker pen enables colors in the environment to be scanned and instantly used for drawing. The sensor detects the color and matches it to the color display. Then the red/green/blue cartridge located within the pen mixes the inks together to create the color that has been scanned.”
- Photoshop + Image Recognition = PhotoSketch = Win
- New Photoshop Features Preview
- Color Changing Cylinders Optical Illusion
- Google Logo Celebrates Barcode Anniversary
- First Ever Use of a Barcode (WFOTD)
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.