“The little fellow in the video here is called Evoia and is powered by two Panasonic EVOLTA AA alkaline batteries. We like to think of him as a modern version of the Energizer bunny. And his claim to fame is that he entered the Guinness Book of World Records as “the longest distance covered by a battery-operated remote-controlled model car.” That’s right, the little guy kept pedaling non-stop, following an infrared beam from a lead car for 5.6 laps – 23.726 km or 14.82 miles – around the 4.2 km Le Mans race circuit for 24 hours.”
- Pi To 2.5 Trillion Decimals – New World Record!
- Cheetah Sets 100m World Record
- Mattress Dominoes World Record Attempt
- World Record Pumpkin Weighs 1,725 Pounds
- Top 10 Most Valuable Comic Books In The World
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.