Ever wanted to park in a really tight space, but thought it wasn’t worth the hassle? Well this Egyptian man never has any hassle parking, no matter how small the space is.
He put a fifth wheel on his car, which can be raised or lowered depending on whether he is driving or parking. The wheel enables him to easily maneuver into the smallest of parking spaces. So simple, but genius! Check out the video.
- Gyrowheel Will Replace The Training Wheel
- 85-Year-Old Grandaddy Gunman Fights Parking Ticket
- London Council Issues Parking Tickets to Itself, Then Sues Itself Over Parking Tickets
- The Simple Concept by BMW
- Google Maps Driving Simulator
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.