This is one of the weirdest stories I have ever heard…
An obese inmate in Texas has been charged with possession of a firearm in a correctional facility after he told a guard at the Harris County Jail about the unloaded 9mm pistol which he had been hiding in his rolls of flab.
George Vera, 25, who weighs 500 pounds, was in prison for selling illegal copies of CDs. He was searched during his arrest and again at a city jail and the county jail, but officers never found the weapon in his rolls of skin. Vera admitted having the gun during a shower break at the county jail.
It was a bad mistake by George, admitting his crime. Before that, he was on a roll! Oh, dear.
- Lonesome George To Become A Father..Hopefully
- Woman Calls Police To Complain Police Put Her In Jail
- ‘Citizen Of The Year’ Jailed For Selling Drugs To White Supremacists
- Convict Digs Her Way Out Of Jail Using A Spoon
- Overweight Mexican Police Force Put On Diet
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.