The Greek stoic philosopher Chrysippus of Soli is said to have died after laughing too hard at his donkey – which was drunk – trying and yet failing to eat figs.
Given that it was the Greek’s fault the donkey was drunk in the first place (he’d given it wine), he really only had himself to blame.
I guess it really is possible to “die of laughter” after all.
- Weird Fact of the Day (02/25/10)
- Weird Fact of the Day (02/18/10)
- Weird Fact of the Day (02/15/10)
- Weird Fact of the Day (02/17/10)
- Weird Fact Of The Day (2/22/10)
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.