The American Time Use Survey asks thousands of American residents to recall every minute of a day. All of this information has been compiled to show how people over age 15 spent their time in 2008.
Click the link for full details on how different groups of society vary in what they do with their time. You may be surprised!
- Women Spend Twice as Much Time as Men on Chores
- Crime Rates Drop in 08, Video Game Sales Increase
- Swine Flu Tracker Website
- 1,000 cameras ’solve one crime’
- Men Spend An Age Staring At Women
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.