Coffee lovers have recreated the Mona Lisa with cups of coffee in Sydney, Australia. It took 3,604 cups of coffee and 564 pints of milk to complete the picture, with the different colors being created by adding different amounts of milk to each cup of coffee.
It measures an impressive 20 feet high and 13 feet wide and took a team of eight people three hours to complete.
And now it’s time to drink all that coffee. They’re gonna be buzzing all week!
- No More Spoons With Self Stirring Mug
- A Coffee Mug For The Blind
- Car That Runs on 10,000 Cups of Espresso
- Is Wednesday The Worst Day Of The Week?
- Insane Motorcycle With Tank Engine
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.