Despite numerous experts working at the demolition scene, spectators got a horrifying surprise when a derelict building in Turkey toppled over, almost crashing into a nearby building when the explosives were set off.
The 25 meter building in Cankiri, central Turkey, was a flour factory which had been idle since the 1980s and was set to be demolished to make way for a new shopping center.
However, when the explosives were set off, the walls remained intact, causing it to roll onto it’s top. Luckily nobody was hurt in the incident. Take a look at this unbelievable video.
- Crazy Russian Jumps Off 5-Story Building Into Snow
- Apartment Building Built On Water
- Man Climbs Building With Vacuum Gloves
- Daredevil Captures Monster Wave
- Redesigned Geometric Coke Can Won’t Roll Off the Table
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.