Bobby McFerrin uses the audience at the 2009 World Science Festival to demonstrate the power of the pentatonic scale. The seminar was called “Notes & Neurons: In Search of the Common Chorus.”
It absolutely fascinating to see how the audience is able to participate in this. What a clever species we are!
- Will An Asteroid Hit Earth? (WFOTD)
- Scientists Create Artificial Brain Cells
- “I’m feeling lucky” button costs Google $110 million
- Is Google Messing With Our Minds?
- A Rat Eating Plant Named Sir David Attenborough
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.